Why are we taking this course?
• Oregon landlord/tenant law.
• Federal Fair Housing law and discrimination.
• Current issues in manufactured housing, such as park closure and utilities.
• Problems every Park Manager encounters.
• Discussion of rental agreements, leases, park rules and policy statements.
• A time for general discussion about common concerns.
What if a Park Manager does not take the class?
The amended law gives the Oregon Housing and Community Services Department the power to assess a civil penalty of $1,000 against a park owner who has not made a good faith effort to comply by having the manager attend a qualified class.
How much is the tuition for the OPMA class, and where will it be offered?
Tuition is $160 for one person. The class is offered in Coos Bay, Eugene, White City (Medford area), Klamath Falls, Roseburg, Gresham, Pendleton, Ontario and Salem.